A&R assists groups in working more effectively, whether for one day or throughout a project. A&R has designed and facilitated well over 100 of these workshops during the past 15 years.
A&R Off-site Facilitation includes:
- Goals and objectives
- What’s needed to accomplish goals
- Approaches to specific tasks
- Key strategic opportunities
- Aligning vision and strategy
- Key processes
- Adopting effective communication, feedback, influencing, and conflict resolution techniques.
- Utilization a "café" approach to facilitate meaningful dialogue
"Thank you for a great meeting today! We were able to cover quite a bit of ground. It was good for me to hear what my people had to say and your words at the end were appreciated. Please pass my thanks to the others at A&R who helped you organize the materials.”
-Director, Marketing Top 10 Pharma company
Click here to request more information.