Effective cross-functional teams must foster behaviors and communication strategies that build trust vs. bust trust. Elements to achieve this include:
- Articulate the shared goal such that there is passionate engagement by team members
- Identify barriers to reaching the goal
- Apply skills that spur creative problem solving
- Learn skills to address unproductive behaviors to free natural enthusiasm
- Learn skills to foster new levels of cohesion, trust, and engagement
- Celebrate wins
- Use everything that happens for "learning"
- Use success to demonatrate a model of a high performance team that others emulate
A&R has applied its ETC! Goal Acceleration program to support cross-functional teams in this way, including cross-cultural teams that operate as global teams, and teams that represent join venture collaboration between companies.
Make A&R your collaborative partner of choice for supporting cross-company teams. Together we create highly effective teams that learn to reach agressive goals with everymore ease and grace.
Click here to request more information and details on A&R Collaboration.