Agressive gaols can be used to create a highly interactive, actionable-learning environment. Unproductive communication and behavior patterns slow down progress toward any goal; addressing these issues systematically enables acceleration toward goals. Leveraging our robust ETC! Goal Acceleration model, together we:
- Clarify a shared stretch goal and metrics of success
- Monitor progress toward the goal: what works, and what could work better?
- Introduce appropriate skills in area that could "work better"
- Monitor enthusiasm and effectiveness; anything that lowers enthusiasm or adds time or stress is a learning opportunity
- Acknowledge wins and identify assets and strengths that helped create the success, making these more readily repeatable
to request more information and details on A&R Collaboration tools